Ennismore Gardens Mews, Knightsbridge, London
Ennismore Gardens Mews is a secluded residential road in Knightsbridge, London, SW7.
In his book on filming locations, Gary Giblin speculates that the unusual location may have been suggested to Hitchcock by actress Eileen Atkins who had initially been considered for the role of Brenda and who lived nearby.
- Royal Albert Hall, London (0.3 miles)
- Wilton Crescent, Belgravia, London (0.7 miles)
- Hyde Park, London (0.7 miles)
- Halkin Street, Belgravia, London (0.8 miles)
- King's Road, Chelsea, London (0.8 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 178-79