Lloyd Henry Bumstead was an American cinematic art director and production designer.
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) - art director
- Vertigo (1958) - art director
- Topaz (1969) - production designer
- Family Plot (1976) - production designer
He has appeared in the following Hitchcockian documentaries...
- Obsessed with Vertigo - New Life for Hitchcock's Masterpiece (1997)
- E! True Hollywood Story: Alfred Hitchcock (1999)
- The Making of The Man Who Knew Too Much (2000)
- Rear Window Ethics - Remembering and Restoring a Hitchcock Classic (2000)
- The Man on Lincoln's Nose (2000)
- Plotting Family Plot (2001)
- Something's Gonna Live (2010)