Perino's Restaurant, Los Angeles, California
Establish in 1932 by Alexander Perino, Perino's was a popular Hollywood restaurant located on Wilshire Boulevard.
On the evening of August 13th 1962, Alfred and Alma Hitchcock celebrated their birthdays at Perino's and were joined by François Truffaut who was interviewing the directing for a book about his career.
Perino's eventually closed in 1986.
Former location of Perino's Restaurant:
- Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California (1.6 miles)
- Paramount Pictures (1.6 miles)
- Brown Derby, Los Angeles, California (2.7 miles)
- Lexington Avenue, Los Angeles, California (2.9 miles)
- Chasen's Restaurant, Los Angeles, California (4.3 miles)