- article: The Library of Congress Film Project: Film Collecting and a United State(s) of Mind
- author(s): Janna Jones
- journal: The Moving Image (01/Oct/2006)
- issue: volume 6, issue 2, pages 30-51
- DOI: 10.1353/mov.2007.0008
- journal ISSN: 1532-3978
- publisher: University of Minnesota Press
- keywords: Academy Awards, Alfred Hitchcock, Chicago, Illinois, Dramatic arts, Film, Film archives, Foreign Correspondent (1940), Ideology, Library of Congress, Lifeboat (1944), New York City, New York, Noël Coward, Shadow of a Doubt (1943), United States, Warner Bros.