The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog (1927) - UK screenings
The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog (1927) began screening to the public on Monday 17th January 1927 at the Marble Arch Pavilion, Oxford Street, London. Initially scheduled to run for one week, it was carried over for a second week.
The film began screening more widely from Valentine's Day.
- 17-29/Jan/1927 — Marble Arch Pavilion
- 14-19/Feb/1927 — Cinema House, Oxford Circus
- 14-15/Feb/1927 — Kensington
- 14-19/Feb/1927 — St. James, Victoria
- 14-15/Feb/1927 — Stoll Picture Theatre
- 14-19/Feb/1927 — Shepherd's Bush Pavilion
Notes & References
- See Daily Mail theatre listings for those dates.