British Kinematography (1948) - Lecture Programme: September, 1948
- article: Lecture Programme: September, 1948
- journal: British Kinematography (July 1948)
- issue: volume 13, issue 1, page 62
- journal ISSN:
- publisher: British Kinematograph Society
- keywords: Alfred Hitchcock
- Full details of the lecture appeared in the January 1949 issue as "Film Production Technique".
The lecture programme for the Autumn, 1948, session will be published next month. The following meetings will be held during September :
Sun., Sept. 19, 11 a.m. — "Coloured and Directional Lighting as applied to the Stage," by L. G. APPLEBEE, F.I.E.S. To be preceded by a film, " Fighting Film Fires," by courtesy of the Admiralty Film Unit. (Theatre Division.)
Wed., Sept. 22, 7.15 p.m. — "Methods of Film Direction," by ALFRED HITCHCOCK, (Joint meeting with A.C.T.)
The above meetings will be held in the G.B. Theatre, Film House, Wardour Street, W.1. Light refreshments will be served prior to the papers.