Coburg Hotel, Bayswater Road, London
Located at 129 Bayswater Road, London, and overlooking Hyde Park, the Coburg Hotel is now the Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel.
The interiors of the hotel were mostly recreated at Pinewood Studios, except for the policemen's point-of-view shot showing the fire escape, which was filmed by assistant director Colin M. Brewer from a fifth floor room.
- Lancaster Gate, London (0.3 miles)
- Royal Albert Hall, London (0.8 miles)
- St. Mary Abbot's Hospital, Kensington, London (0.9 miles)
- Hyde Park, London (1 mile)
- Ennismore Gardens Mews, Knightsbridge, London (1.1 miles)
Selection of film frames: Coburg Hotel, Bayswater Road, London
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 20