D.A. Miller (born 1948) is an American literary critic and film scholar. He is John F. Hotchkis Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley, where he is also affiliated with the Department of Film and Media. In 2013, Miller was elected a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Representations (1990) - Anal Rope
- Film Quarterly (2008) - Second Time Around: "Vertigo"
- Critical Inquiry (2010) - Hitchcock's Hidden Pictures
- Film Quarterly (2010) - In Memoriam: The French Hitchcock
- Representations (2013) - Hitchcock's understyle: a too-close view of Rope