LaGuardia International Airport, New York City, New York
André and Nicole Devereaux meet their daughter Michèle and son-in-law François Picard in a scene staged at the airport. At the start of the scene, Hitchcock made his cameo appearance, as a man in a wheelchair.
Although possibly filmed on a studio set, the level of authentic detail is very high so was seemingly filmed on location. For example, see this frame which shows worn wood on the wall as well as faded paint and darker patches on the corners of the wall.
- Madison Avenue, New York City, New York (5.3 miles)
- United Nations, New York City, New York (5.4 miles)
- Plaza Hotel, New York City, New York (5.4 miles)
- Grand Central Station, New York City, New York (5.7 miles)
- Pulaski Skyway, New Jersey (12 miles)