Paula Marantz Cohen
Paula Marantz Cohen, Distinguished Professor of English at Drexel University, received her BA in English and French from Yale University and her PhD in English from Columbia University.
- Alfred Hitchcock: The Legacy of Victorianism (2006) by Paula Marantz Cohen
Book Chapters & Essays
- James, Hitchcock and the fate of character
— in Alfred Hitchcock: Centenary Essays (1999) edited by Richard Allen & S. Ishii Gonzales
- Hitchcock's Revised American Vision: The Wrong Man and Vertigo
— in Hitchcock's America (1999) edited by Jonathan Freedman & Richard H. Millington
- Conceptual Suspense in Hitchcock's Films
— in A Companion to Alfred Hitchcock (2011) edited by Thomas Leitch & Leland Poague
- Literature Film Quarterly (1994) - The Ideological Transformation of Conrad's "The Secret Agent" into Hitchcock's "Sabotage"
- Hitchcock Annual (2001) - Gus Van Sant vs. Alfred Hitchcock: A "Psycho" Dossier: The Artist Pays Homage
- The Times (05/Sep/2008) - Alfred Hitchcock: modest exhibitionist
- Times Literary Supplement (2013) - Family plots (book review)