Waterloo Station, London
London Waterloo station is a central London railway terminus and London Underground station complex in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Rich and Strange (1931)
Foreign Correspondent (1940)
Johnny Jones arrives at Waterloo Station where he meets Stebbins.
At the beginning of Suspicion, Lina and Johnnie are travelling by train from Waterloo Station to the fictional station of Hazledene in Sussex.
- London County Hall, Belvedere Road, London (0.3 miles)
- River Thames, London (0.5 miles)
- New Scotland Yard, Victoria Embankment, London (0.5 miles)
- Palace of Westminster, London (0.6 miles)
- Blackfriars Bridge, London (0.6 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, pages 91-93
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, pages 90-91