William Charles Kipping (b. 1888)
Fruiterer William Charles Kipping married Daisy Hillman in 1925. He died in 1939 aged 50.
- son of fruiterer and greengrocer Albert Kipping (b. 1864) and his first wife Ada Elizabeth Kipping (b. 1864) née Carver
- by marriage, cousin-in-law of director Alfred Joseph Hitchcock (b. 1899)
- born 1888
Daisy Hillman (b. 1897?)
- not known
- died 24/Jun/1939 aged 50 at The General Hospital, Southend-on-Sea
- probate granted 17/Apr/1940 to Daisy Kipping (widow), effects worth £55
Albert is now married to his first wife, Ada.
- address: 4 Romford Road, Broadway
- Albert Kipping (aged 27) — head, occupation: greengrocer
- Ada Kipping (aged 26) — wife
- William Kipping (aged 2) — son
- Helen Ilvelt (aged 19) — servant (general)
- Frank Banham (aged 15) — servant, occupation: greengrocer boy
- George Baker (aged 15) — servant, occupation: greengrocer boy
Albert is now married to his second wife, Kate.
- address: 709 Romford Road
- Albert Kipping (aged 38) — head, occupation: fruiterer
- Kate Kipping (aged 28) — wife
- Lillian Kipping (aged 4) — daughter
- May Kipping (aged 0) — daughter
- William Kipping (aged 12) — son
- Elizabeth Stacey (aged 26) — servant (domestic)
- Frank Banham (aged 25) — servant, worker at fruit stall
- Annie Swanborough (aged 17) — occupation: nurse maid
Kate had died and Albert is living as a widower.
- address: 39 Chancellor Road, Southend on Sea
- Albert Kipping (aged 46) — head, widower, occupation: none
- Hetty Gollop (aged 36) — niece (single)
- William C. Kipping (aged 22) — son, occupation: fruiterer
- Lilly Katherine Kipping (aged 14) — daughter
- May Kipping (aged 10) — daughter
Notes & References
- Birth of William Charles Kipping registered Q4 1888 West Ham.
- Marriage registered Q4 1925 Rochford.
- Death registered Q2 1980 Southend on Sea.
- Death of William C. Kipping registered Q2 1939 Rochford.
- This is the daughter of Emma Hitchcock (b. ~1851) née Gollop and stepdaughter of Alfred Hitchcock (b. 1860).