Albert J. Whitlock (1915-1999) was a British-born motion picture matte artist best known for his work with Disney and Universal Studios.
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934) — Miniatures Assistant (uncredited)
- The 39 Steps (1935) — Scenic Artist (uncredited)
- The Lady Vanishes (1938) — Scenic Artist (uncredited)
- The Birds (1963) - Pictorial Designs
- Marnie (1964) - Pictorial Design
- Torn Curtain (1966) - Pictorial Designs
- Topaz (1969) - Special Photographic Effects
- Frenzy (1972) - Special Photographic Effects
- Family Plot (1976) - Special Visual Effects
He has appeared in the following Hitchcockian documentaries...
- Omnibus: Hitchcock (BBC, 1986)