- magazine article: Hitchcock Présente: Les Démons du Foyer
- author(s): Stéphane du Mesnildot
- journal: Cahiers du cinéma (01/Jul/2014)
- issue: pages 74-75
- publisher: Éditions de l'Étoile
- keywords: American television, Books, Film & television production, Rauger, Jean-François, Television criticism, Television series, Television-Business/Programming, Alfred Hitchcock
The author discusses Jean-François Rauger's "L'Oeil domestique: Alfred Hitchcock et la télévision," which examines the television series "Alfred Hitchcock Presents." It ran for 20 episodes from 1955-1962. The making of the series, its themes, and its relationship to Hitchcock's film work are considered.