Dover is a town and major ferry port in the home county of Kent, in South East England. It faces France across the narrowest part of the English Channel.
Rich and Strange (1931)
Having caught the train from Victoria Station, Fred and Emily board a boat at Dover to cross the English Channel.
The short sequence of footage, showing the busy dockside, was likely filmed by a second unit team or was pulled from a library of stock footage.
- Ladywell Street, West Ham, London (63 miles)
- Jerningham Road, New Cross, London (63 miles)
- 29 Louise Road, Stratford, London (63 miles)
- Manbey Grove, Stratford, London (64 miles)
- Maryland Point, Stratford, London (64 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 296