Edith Head: The Paramount Years (2002)
Also known as:
- "Les années Paramount par Edith Head" (France)
Short documentary, hosted by David Chierichetti, covering Edith Head's years at the Paramount Studio. The documentary also appears on other Paramount DVDs (e.g. "Sunset Boulevard").
This documentary appears on most DVD and Blu-ray releases of "To Catch a Thief".
Cast and Crew
- David Chierichetti (Edith Head biographer)
- Tzetzi Ganev (Head of the Custom-Made Dept., Western Costume)
- Bob Mackie (fashion designer)
- Rosemary Clooney (actress)
- Edith Head (archive footage)
- Audrey Hepburn (archive footage / screen tests)
footage from "Funny Face"
photograph of Edith Head
photograph of costume sketch