Goldhawk Road, London
Goldhawk Road is a road in West London.
In the film, Rebecca's London doctor (played by Leo G. Carroll) is located at 165 Goldhawk Road.
In reality, the address is that of a petrol station.
- Lime Grove Studios, London (0.3 miles)
- HM Prison Wormwood Scrubs, London (1.1 miles)
- St. Mary Abbot's Hospital, Kensington, London (1.8 miles)
- 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London (1.9 miles)
- Coburg Hotel, Bayswater Road, London (2 miles)
...or you can view more nearby locations on a map
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 264