Henry Burk Jones was an American actor of stage, film and television.
Jones is remembered for his role as the handyman, Leroy Jessup, in the movie the Bad Seed despite having appeared in over 180 movies and television shows. He appeared in Vertigo in 1958 and in several episodes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. He also played Cloris Leachman's father-in-law on the sitcom Phyllis (1975-1977).
- Vertigo (1958) — cast: Coroner
Alfred Hitchcock Presents...
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - De Mortuis (14/Oct/1956) — cast: Wally Long
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Nightmare in 4-D (13/Jan/1957) — cast: Harry Parker
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - The West Warlock Time Capsule (26/May/1957) — cast: George Tiffany
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - The Blessington Method (15/Nov/1959) — cast: John Treadwell
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Profit-Sharing Plan (13/Mar/1962) — cast: Miles Cheever
The Alfred Hitchcock Hour...
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour - The World's Oldest Motive (12/Apr/1965) — cast: Alex Morrow
Selection of film frames: Henry Jones (click image to view larger version or refresh thumbnails)...