Hitchcock Annual: Volume 18
Hitchcock Annual: Volume 18 features essays on Hitchcock and Italian art cinema; the cinematic and cultural context of Hitchcock's silent film, Champagne (1928); Marnie (1964) and queer theory; the use of newspapers in Hitchcock's films; and Hitchcock's wartime documentary work.
- Champagne (1928): The Nation's Favorite Meets the Critics' Choice — Amy Sargeant
- Hitchcock and Documentary: Re-editing Men of the Lightship — Charles Barr
- Hitchcock's Newspaper: A "Thing in the Crowd" — John Bruns
- Intimate Violence: Marnie and Queer Resilience — David Greven
- Hitchcock and the Wandering Woman: The Influence of Italian Art Cinema on The Birds — Richard Allen