- book review: Book Reviews: "When Hollywood Had a King: The Reign of Lew Wasserman, Who Leveraged Talent into Power and Influence"
- author(s): Leonard J. Leff
- journal: Hitchcock Annual (2003)
- issue: pages 183-185
- journal ISSN: 1062-5518
- publisher: Hitchcock Annual Corporation
- keywords: American cinema, American television, Anecdotes, Arts and Entertainment Industry, Biographies, Connie Bruck, Careers, Entertainment industry, Executives, Film directors, Film history, Film industry, Hollywood Films, Performing Arts History, Power, Producers, Relationships, Studios, Success, Talent Agencies, Television Industry, Lew Wasserman, Wealth, When Hollywood Had a King (2003, Biography)