- article: Hitchcock and the Found Footage Installation: Müller and Girardet's "The Phoenix Tapes"
- author(s): Federico Windhausen
- journal: Hitchcock Annual (2003)
- issue: pages 100-125
- journal ISSN: 1062-5518
- publisher: Hitchcock Annual Corporation
- keywords: American cinema, Analysis, Antonioni, Michelangelo, British cinema, Commissioned works, Desire, Editing, Exhibitions, Existentialism, Experimental video, Film (International), Film (Productions), Film clips, Film directors, German Cinema, Germany, Christoph Girardet, Images, Influences, Modern Art, Modernism, Museum of Modern Art (Oxford, England), Museums, Matthias Müller, Oxford, England, Phoenix Tapes (1999, Video Recording), Sexuality, Spatial Structure, Video, Videotapes, Visual Arts, Alfred Hitchcock