Hitchcock Chronology: 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London
- Upon returning to the UK from their honeymoon in St. Moritz, Alma and Alfred Hitchcock move into their their new house, 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, where they occupy the top two floors.
- 7th - Patricia Alma Hitchcock is born to Alma & Alfred Hitchcock at 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London.
- Script sessions for The Man Who Knew Too Much, are held at 153 Cromwell Road throughout April and May 1934. Contributing are Charles Bennett, Angus MacPhail, Ivor Montagu, Alma and Alfred
- 13th - Patricia Hitchcock unveils an English Heritage blue plaque at 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London.
- Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light (2003) by Patrick McGilligan, page 89-90
- The Dark Side of Genius: The Life of Alfred Hitchcock (1983) by Donald Spoto, page 141
- The Independent (14/Aug/1999) - Plaque and posters pay homage to Hitch