Jamaica Inn (1939) - trivia
Trivia for Jamaica Inn (1939).
Did You Know?
- Alfred Hitchcock did not make a cameo in the film.
- This was Hitchcock's final production with actress Clare Greet, who died before the film was released.
- The character of Francis Davey, the villainous vicar of Daphne du Maurier's novel, was changed to a squire to avoid issues with the US Production Code not allowing negative or comic portrayals of the clergy.
- La Taverne de la Jamaïque (France)
- Riff-Piraten (Germany)
- 15/May/1939 (UK)
- 11/Oct/1939 (New York, USA)