- "A Hitchcock Reader" - edited by Marshall Deutelbaum and Leland A Poague
- "A Hitchcock Reader" (2nd ed) - edited by Marshall Deutelbaum and Leland Poague
Book Chapters & Essays
- Finding the Right Man in The Wrong Man
— in A Hitchcock Reader (1989) edited by Marshall Deutelbaum & Leland Poague
— and A Hitchcock Reader (2009) edited by Marshall Deutelbaum & Leland Poague (2nd ed)
- Literature Film Quarterly (1984) - Seeing in "Saboteur"
- Hitchcock Annual (1998) - "The Art of Looking in Hitchcock's 'Rear Window'" by Stefan Sharff (book review)
- Hitchcock Annual (1999) - The Art of Looking in Hitchcock's Rear Window (book review)
- Hitchcock Annual (2000) - Reviews: "Hitchcock at Work" (book review)
- Hitchcock Annual (2002) - Logical Dream/Illogical Space: Set Design as Narration in a Key Sequence in "Vertigo"
- Hitchcock Annual (2002) - Book Reviews: "Hitchcock's Rear Window: The Well-Made Film" (book review)
- Film Quarterly (2004) - Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light (book review)
- "Hitchcock with a Chinese Face" - by Jerome Silbergeld (book review in Hitchcock Annual: Volume 14)
- Film Quarterly (2007) - An Eye for Hitchcock (book review)