Oscar Homolka was an Austrian Jewish film and theatre actor.
Homolka started his career on the Austrian stage, before achieving success in Munich and Berlin. After the Nazi rise to power, he emigrated to Britain and later was one of many Jewish actors and theatrical people who fled Europe for the U.S.
He died of pneumonia, aged 79.
- Sabotage (1936) — cast: Her Husband (as Oscar Homolka)
Alfred Hitchcock Presents...
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Reward to Finder (10/Nov/1957) — cast: Carl Kaminsky (as Oscar Homolka)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - The Ikon of Elijah (10/Jan/1960) — cast: Carpius (as Oscar Homolka)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - The Hero (01/May/1960) — cast: Jan Vander Klaue (as Oscar Homolka)
- Aged 37, sailed from Palma (Majorca) to England aboard the SS Orford, arriving at Tilbury on 29/Jan/1936. He travelled with 21-year-old Austrian student Miss Ella Bauer and they stayed at 21 Seymour Street in London.