Sight and Sound (1973) - The Discreet Qualms of the Bourgeoisie: Hitchcock's 'Frenzy'
- article: The Discreet Qualms of the Bourgeoisie: Hitchcock's 'Frenzy'
- author(s): Joseph Sgammato
- journal: Sight and Sound (1973)
- issue: volume 42, issue 3, page 134
- journal ISSN: 0037-4806
- Sloan's Alfred Hitchcock: A Filmography and Bibliography (1995) — page 410, #408
- keywords: Frenzy (1972)
- "Analysis of the film and assessment of the work in general, which 'cinematizes that part of all of us which prefers hell to heaven' and is indicative of the 'fluctuating rhythm of the middle-class imagination.'" — Sloan, page 410