Steven Jacobs is an art historian specialized in the artistic visualizations of architecture, cities, and landscape in film and photography. His other recent research interests focus on the relations between film and the visual arts.
- The Wrong House: The Architecture of Alfred Hitchcock (2007) by Steven Jacobs
- Framing Pictures: Film and the Visual Arts (2011) by Steven Jacobs
Book Chapters & Essays
- In the gallery of the gaze : the museum in Hitchcock's "Vertigo"
— in The San Francisco of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo: Place, Pilgrimage, and Commemoration (2011) edited by Douglas A. Cunningham
- Journal of Architecture (2006) - Sightseeing Fright: Alfred Hitchcock's Monuments and Museums
- Arcadia (2011) - Hitchcock, the holocaust, and the long take: memory of the camps