Variety (1938) - International Radio: About Time
- magazine article: International Radio: About Time
- journal: Variety (19/Jan/1938)
- issue: volume 129, issue 6, page 43
- journal ISSN: 0042-2738
- publisher: Penske Business Media
- keywords: Alfred Hitchcock, John Grierson, Victor Saville
London, Jan. 10
Series of four-corner discussions on the cinema are among spring talks laid down by the British Broadcasting Co. Speakers will be Victor Saville, Alfred Hitchcock, John Grierson and Lord Tyrell, president of the British Board of Film Censors.
This will be the first occasion on which the censor has entered public discussion on picture matters.