- "Hitchcock's Rereleased Films: From Rope to Vertigo" - edited by Walter Raubicheck and Walter Srebnick (1991)
- "Scripting Hitchcock: Psycho, The Birds, and Marnie" - by Walter Raubicheck and Walter Srebnick (2011)
Book Chapters & Essays
- Hitchcock the First Forty-Four Films": Chabrol and Rohmer's "Politique des Auteurs"
in "Hitchcock: Past and Future" - edited by Richard Allen and Sam Ishii-Gonzales (2004)
- Wrong Men on the Run: The 39 Steps as Hitchcock's Espionage Paradigm
in "Hitchcock and Adaptation: On the Page and Screen" - edited by Mark Osteen (2014)
- Hitchcock Annual (2002) - Working with Hitchcock: A Collaborators' Forum with Patricia Hitchcock, Janet Leigh, Teresa Wright, and Eva Marie Saint
- Hitchcock Annual (2003) - Book Reviews: "Hitchcock and Poe: The Legacy of Delight and Terror"