Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, California
Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, established by Hamden Holmes Noble in 1892, is a cemetery located in Colma, California, a place known as the "City of the Silent". It is the final resting site for several members of the celebrated Hearst family plus other prominent citizens from the greater San Francisco area.
Following the inquest into Madeleine's death, Scottie visits her grave.
- Mission Dolores Church and Cemetery, San Francisco, California (6.7 miles)
- Buena Vista Avenue East, San Francisco, California (6.8 miles)
- Bethlehem Shipyards, San Francisco, California (7.4 miles)
- Gough Street, San Francisco, California (8 miles)
- Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California (8.2 miles)
Notes & References
- Footsteps in the Fog: Alfred Hitchcock's San Francisco (2002) by Jeff Kraft & Aaron Leventhal, page 144