David Greven is an Associate Professor at the University of South Carolina.
- Studies in American Fiction (2006) - In a Pig's Eye: Masculinity, Mastery, and the Returned Gaze of the Blithedale Romance
- Cineaste (2008) - Hitchcock's Romantic Irony (book review)
- Genders (2012) - Making a meal of manhood: revisiting Rope and the question of Hitchcock's homophobia
- Hitchcock Annual (2013) - Intimate Violence: Marnie and Queer Resilience
- Studies in Gender and Sexuality (2014) - The Death-Mother in Psycho: Hitchcock, Femininity, and Queer Desire