(Redirected from Granger)
Farley Earle Granger was an American film, stage and television actor, best known for his two collaborations with Alfred Hitchcock, Rope in 1948 and Strangers on a Train in 1951.
Granger died of natural causes in March 2011, at age 85. He was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contribution to television, at 1551 Vine Street.
- Rope (1948) — cast: Phillip - His Friend
- Strangers on a Train (1951) — cast: Guy Haines
He has appeared in the following Hitchcockian documentaries...
- E! True Hollywood Story: Alfred Hitchcock (1999)
- Reputations: Alfred Hitchcock (BBC, 1999)
- Strangers on a Train: A Hitchcock Classic (2004)
Selection of film frames: Farley Granger (click image to view larger version or refresh thumbnails)...
Images from the Hitchcock Gallery (click to view larger versions or search for all relevant images)...