Samuel A. Taylor
(Redirected from Sam Taylor)
Samuel Taylor (1912-2000), born Samuel Albert Tanenbaum, was an American playwright and screenwriter.
He was best known for writing the play Sabrina Fair in 1953 (along with co-writing the film adaptation "Sabrina") and the Alfred Hitchcock classic Vertigo (1958).
- Vertigo (1958) - writer: screenplay (as Samuel Taylor)
- Topaz (1969) - writer: screenplay (as Samuel Taylor)
He has appeared in the following Hitchcockian documentaries...
- Omnibus: Hitchcock (BBC, 1986)
- Obsessed with Vertigo - New Life for Hitchcock's Masterpiece (1997)
- Reputations: Alfred Hitchcock (BBC, 1999)