South Audley Street, London
Stage Fright (1950)
The exterior of 78 South Audley Street was used for Charlotte Inwood's house.
According to Gary Giblin, all of Jane Wyman's scenes were filmed with rear projection or in front of a partial façade built at Elstree Studios as the actress wouldn't do location shooting. The wide shots of Eve Gill that were filmed on location used a double standing in for Wyman.
- Park Lane, London (0.1 miles)
- Curzon Street, Mayfair, London (0.1 miles)
- Hertford Street, London (0.2 miles)
- Berkeley Square, London (0.2 miles)
- Claridge's, London (0.4 miles)
- Halkin Street, Belgravia, London (0.4 miles)
- Wilton Crescent, Belgravia, London (0.5 miles)
- Hyde Park, London (0.5 miles)
- London Palladium, London (0.7 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, pages 122-23