St. Giles Circus, London
St. Giles Circus is the intersection of Oxford Street, New Oxford Street, Charing Cross Road and Tottenham Court Road in the St Giles district of the West End of London, near to Soho, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia.
Stevie's final bus journey in Sabotage is further delayed by a traffic jam. Although the film's script identifies the location as Lower Regent Street, close to Piccadilly Circus, the footage was shot on Charing Cross Road close to St. Giles Circus.
- Soho Square, London (0.1 miles)
- Oxford Street, London (0.2 miles)
- British Museum, London (0.3 miles)
- L'Étoile Restaurant, London (0.3 miles)
- Scala Theatre, London (0.4 miles)
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London (0.4 miles)
- Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London (0.4 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, pages 165-66