Èze is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France, not far from the city of Nice.
Easy Virtue (1928)
Hitchcock filmed some of the scenes in Easy Virtue in the French Riviera and used the famous bridge near Èze, known locally as "The Devil's Bridge", for an establishing shot.
To Catch a Thief (1955)
The village and the nearby bridge are shown in To Catch a Thief.
- La Turbie, France (2.2 miles)
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France (3 miles)
- Monaco, France (3.2 miles)
- Beausoleil, Alpes-Maritimes, France (3.4 miles)
- Boulevard Jean Jaurès, Nice, France (4.7 miles)
Selection of film frames: Èze, France