Clara Owen (b. 1860)
- daughter of Hugh Owen (b. ~1816) and Ann Owen (b. ~1830) née Dance
- aunt of Alma Lucy Reville (b. 1899)
- Sarah Anne Owen (b. 1858)
- Hugh James Owen (b. 1864)
- Lucy Owen (b. 1866) who married Matthew Edward Reville (b. 1863) in 1891
- Alma Faith Owen (b. 1869)
- born 1860 in Nottinghamshire
- Was unmarried at the time of the 1911 Census, where she is listed as a visitor at 51 Westgate, Grantham, Lincolnshire at the home of Frederic Joseph Wood (b. ~1857) and his wife Annie Lewtry Wood (b. ~1856)
- Her brother in law, Matthew Edward Reville (b. 1863), wrote his will on 06/Jan/1912 and stated that Clara was living with his family at 10 Avenue Gardens, St Margaret's Road, Isleworth, Middlesex. She is named as an executrix in the will, but was not appointed when Matthew died on 05/May/1928
- Possibly married William J. Saunders in 1928 [reg. Q1 1928 Nottingham]
Notes & References
- Died 1897 aged 81 [reg. Q3 1816 Nottingham].
- Marriage registered Q2 1857 Nottingham.
- Birth registered Q3 1860 Nottingham.