Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa, California
Now known as "Old Courthouse Square" and situated at the administrative heart of Santa Rosa, the square was the former site of the Courthouse Building. The area was extensively redeveloped in the mid-1960s following the demolition of the courthouse.
Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
The square appears in many of the Shadow of a Doubt scenes set in downtown Santa Rosa.
The Til-Two Bar was located at the southern end of the square.
- Til-Two Bar, Santa Rosa, California
- Methodist Episcopal Church South, Santa Rosa, California (0.1 miles)
- Tower Theater, Santa Rosa, California (0.1 miles)
- Free Public Library, Santa Rosa, California (0.2 miles)
- Hotel La Rose, Santa Rosa, California (0.4 miles)
- Railroad Square, Santa Rosa, California (0.4 miles)
- McDonald Avenue, Santa Rosa, California (0.8 miles)
- Bloomfield, California (11.5 miles)
- Bodega Lane, Bodega, California (15.4 miles)
Notes & References
- Footsteps in the Fog: Alfred Hitchcock's San Francisco (2002) by Jeff Kraft & Aaron Leventhal, pages 27-32