Foreign Office, London
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), commonly called the Foreign Office, is a department of the United Kingdom government. It is responsible for protecting and promoting UK interests worldwide. It was created in 1968 by merging the Foreign Office and the Commonwealth Office.
The Lady Vanishes (1938)
Iris and Gilbert arrive at the Foreign Office, where they are reunited with Miss Froy at the end of The Lady Vanishes.
- New Scotland Yard, Victoria Embankment, London (0.1 miles)
- River Thames, London (0.2 miles)
- Palace of Westminster, London (0.3 miles)
- London County Hall, Belvedere Road, London (0.3 miles)
- New Scotland Yard, Broadway, London (0.4 miles)
- Trafalgar Square, London (0.4 miles)
- Leicester Square, London (0.5 miles)