Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London
The exterior of Bob Rusk's flat in "Frenzy" was filmed at 3 Henrietta Street, located at the market end of the street. The interior and the staircase leading up to the flat were built at Pinewood Studios.
The famous sequence where the camera follows Bob Rusk and Babs Mllligan, but then retreats back after Rusk says "I don't know if you know it, Babs, but you're my type of woman", was achieved using a combination of a studio-based staircase and a pull back from the door on Henrietta Street. The edit between the two segments is masked by a man carrying a sack of potatoes walking in front of the camera.
- St. Paul's, Covent Garden Market, London
- Covent Garden Market, London
- Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London (0.1 miles)
- The Globe, Bow Street, London (0.1 miles)
- Nell of Old Drury, London (0.1 miles)
- Leicester Square, London (0.3 miles)
- Trafalgar Square, London (0.3 miles)
- The Strand, London (0.4 miles)
- St. Giles Circus, London (0.5 miles)
- Soho Square, London (0.5 miles)
Selection of film frames: Henrietta Street