Holborn Stadium, Holborn, London
The New Royal Ampitheatre, located at 85 High Holborn, Holborn, London, was opened in 1867.
By 1887, the building had ceased to be a theatre and was re-opened as the Holborn Stadium, becoming a popular venue for boxing matches. The venue was eventually demolished in 1939.
The Ring (1927)
- The Strand, London (0.3 miles)
- The Globe, Bow Street, London (0.4 miles)
- Nell of Old Drury, London (0.4 miles)
- Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London (0.4 miles)
- British Museum, London (0.4 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 74