Peter Bogdanovich is an American film director, writer and actor born in Kingston, New York.
In 1963, as part of the Museum of Modern Art's Hitchcock retrospective, Bogdanovich interviewed Alfred Hitchcock.
- The Cinema of Alfred Hitchcock (1963) by Peter Bogdanovich
He has appeared in the following Hitchcockian documentaries...
- American Masters - Hitchcock, Selznick and the End of Hollywood (1998)
- Reputations: Alfred Hitchcock (BBC, 1999)
- Dial H for Hitchcock (1999)
- All About The Birds (2000)
- Rear Window Ethics - Remembering and Restoring a Hitchcock Classic (2000)
- Beyond Doubt - The Making of Hitchcock's Favorite Film (2000)
- The Trouble with Marnie (2000)
- The Story of Frenzy (2001)
- Guilt Trip: Hitchcock and the Wrong Man (2004)
- Personal History: Foreign Hitchcock (2004)
- Mr. Hitchcock Meets the Smiths (2004)
- Strangers on a Train: A Hitchcock Classic (2004)
- Pure Cinema: The Birth of the Hitchcock Style (2006)