Potter School House, Bodega, California
Located at 17110 Bodega Lane, Bodega, California, the former school house was original built in 1873. By the start of the 1960s, the building had been abandoned and the façade was repaired for use as the school in "The Birds".
The property passed into private ownership in 1966.
The Birds (1963)
- Bodega Lane, Bodega, California
- Tides Wharf Restaurant, Bodega Bay, California (4.1 miles)
- West Side Road, Bodega Bay, California (5 miles)
- Bloomfield, California (6.9 miles)
- Railroad Square, Santa Rosa, California (15 miles)
- Hotel La Rose, Santa Rosa, California (15 miles)
Selection of film frames: Potter School House, Bodega, California