Pulaski Skyway, New Jersey
The Pulaski Skyway is a four-lane bridge-causeway in the northeastern part of the U.S. state of New Jersey, carrying a freeway designated U.S. Route 1/9 for most of its length. The landmark structure has a total length of 3.5 miles. Travelling between Newark and Jersey City, the roadway crosses the Passaic and Hackensack rivers and Kearny Point, the peninsula between them.
Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
The distinctive bridge appears in the opening sequence of the film.
- Grand Central Station, New York City, New York (6.3 miles)
- Plaza Hotel, New York City, New York (6.6 miles)
- United Nations, New York City, New York (6.7 miles)
- Madison Avenue, New York City, New York (6.8 miles)
- LaGuardia International Airport, New York City, New York (12 miles)