Grand Central Terminal, New York City, New York
Grand Central Terminal is a commuter railroad terminal at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, United States. Built by and named for the New York Central Railroad in the heyday of American long-distance passenger rail travel, it is the largest such facility in the world by number of platforms.
North by Northwest (1959)
The grand staircase on the west side of the station is also seen briefly in the opening title sequence of the film.
- United Nations, New York City, New York (0.5 miles)
- Madison Avenue, New York City, New York (0.8 miles)
- Plaza Hotel, New York City, New York (0.8 miles)
- LaGuardia International Airport, New York City, New York (5.7 miles)
- Pulaski Skyway, New Jersey (6.3 miles)