Sarah Elizabeth Hitchcock (b. 1863)
- daughter of Enoch Hitchcock (b. 1844) and his wife Catherine Hitchcock (b. ~1844) née Cunningham
- first cousin (once removed⇧) of director Alfred Joseph Hitchcock (b. 1899)
- born 1863
- Susan Hitchcock (b. ~1866)
- Kate Hitchcock (b. 1866)
- Enoch Hitchcock (b. 1867)
- Harry Hitchcock (b. 1869)
- not found
- not found
- probably died unmarried in 1912 aged 50
Enoch is a greengrocer living with his wife and 5 children.
- address: 50 Forest Street, Stratford, West Ham
- Enoch Hitchcock (26), occupation: greengrocer
- Kate Hitchcock (27), wife
- Sarah Hitchcock (8), daughter, occupation: scholar
- Susan Hitchcock (5), daughter, occupation: scholar
- Kate Hitchcock (4), daughter, occupation: scholar
- Enoch Hitchcock (3), son, occupation: scholar
- Henry Hitchcock (2), son
- Mary Cunningham (19), occupation: domestic servant, born Stratford
- If Sarah did die unmarried in 1912, it's uncertain why there are no obvious census returns from 1881 thru 1911.
Notes & References
- Birth registered Q2 1863 West Ham. See: England & Wales births 1837-2006 > volume 4A > page 5 > line 91
- Death registered Q2 1912 West Ham. See: Sarah Hitchcock died aged 50.
- Very likely a relative on Kate's side of the family.