Variety (1940) - Pictures: Between Airports
- magazine article: Pictures: Between Airports
- journal: Variety (04/Sep/1940)
- issue: volume 139, issue 13, page 4
- journal ISSN: 0042-2738
- publisher: Penske Business Media
- keywords: Alfred Hitchcock, Foreign Correspondent (1940), New York City, New York, Walter Wanger
Hitchcock's Confabs in Between Changing Planes
Alfred Hitchcock paid two quickie visits to New York last week for a total of about three hours, all spent at LaGuardia airport. Director stopped over en route to and from Coast for preem of "Foreign Correspondent" in Ottawa.
He came in at noon Thursday (29), planing to Montreal and then training to Ottawa. Arrived back in New York the following afternoon, leaving an hour later for the Coast. He met Walter Wanger and Joan Bennett in Ottawa. They returned to New York this week.