Pages in category ‘Articles from 2013’
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.
- Camera Obscura (2013) - The Bachelor's Fantasy: Autoimmunity in Theory
- Canadian Journal of Film Studies (2013) - It's not always that black and white: Universalism, feminism, and the monochromatic worldview of polytechnique
- Catholic San Francisco (23/Oct/2013) - Faith, history draw visitors to Mission Dolores cemetery
- Choice (2013) - Alfred Hitchcock's America
- Choice (2013) - Margaret Herrick Library Digital Collections
- Choice (2013) - Psycho-sexual: male desire in Hitchcock, De Palma, Scorsese, and Friedkin
- Cineaste (2013) - To catch a filmmaker: The Girl, Hitchcock, and Hitchcock
- Cinema (2013) - Paradokset Alfred Hitchcock
- Cinemas: Revue d'Études Cinematographiques (2013) - La télévision selon Alfred Hitchcock. Une esthétique de l'émergence
- Clues (2013) - "Dear Miss Lonelyhearts": Voyeurism and the Spectacle of Human Suffering in Rear Window
- Clues (2013) - "Inspiring Public Uneasiness": Hitchcock's Adaptation of Conrad's "Simple Tale"
- Clues (2013) - "The Proper Geography": Hitchcock's Adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's "The Birds"
- Clues (2013) - Adapting Poe, Adapting Hitchcock: Robert Bloch in the Shadow of Hitchcock's Television Empire
- Clues (2013) - An Alfred Hitchcock Filmography
- Clues (2013) - Extraordinary Renditions: DeLillo's Point Omega and Hitchcock's Psycho
- Clues (2013) - Hitchcock's Diegetic Imagination: Thornton Wilder, Shadow of a Doubt, and Hitchcock's Mise-en-Scène
- Clues (2013) - Melancholy Elephants: Hitchcock and Ingenious Adaptation
- Clues (2013) - Reading Hitchcock/Reading Queer: Adaptation, Narrativity, and a Queer Mode of Address in Rope, Strangers on a Train, and Psycho
- Clues (2013) - The Men Who Knew Too Much: Henry James and Alfred Hitchcock
- Clues (2013) - The Second Look, the Second Death: W.G. Sebald's Orphic Adaptation of Hitchcock's Vertigo
- Commentary (2013) - His Masterful Voice
- Comparative American Studies (2013) - The Woolrichian Window and the Democratization of the Detective in "Rear Window"
- Contagion (2013) - Re-Visiting the Double: A Girardian Reading of Alfred Hitchcock's Rope and Strangers on a Train
- Contagion (2013) - To-Night "Golden Curls": Murder and Mimesis in Hitchcock's The Lodger
- Creative Loafing (2013) - The truth about Charlie
- The American Historical Review (2013) - Revisiting the Transatlantic 1920s: Vincent Sheean vs. Malcolm Cowley
- The Explicator (2013) - Reversal and recognition in Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo
- The Guardian (02/Feb/2013) - Film: Between Toby Jones's dark monster and Anthony Hopkins's charming genius
- The Guardian (08/Feb/2013) - Alfred Hitchcock: 'Psycho was a joke'
- The Guardian (08/Feb/2013) - Did Alfred Hitchcock see the funny side of Psycho?
- The Guardian (11/Jan/2013) - Do Hitchcock and The Girl reveal the horrible truth about Hitch?
- The Guardian (11/Jul/2013) - Alfred Hitchcock silent films added to Unesco register
- The Guardian (13/Jan/2013) - Jon Finch
- The Guardian (15/Jan/2013) - How Hitchcock's women cast a spell on fashion season after season
- The Guardian (16/Dec/2013) - Joan Fontaine, Oscar-winning actor, dies at 96
- The Guardian (16/Dec/2013) - Obituary: Joan Fontaine
- The Guardian (17/Dec/2013) - 'Beauty, grace, eloquence': Joan Fontaine dies at 96
- The Guardian (25/Aug/2013) - Gilbert Taylor obituary
- The Guardian (28/Nov/2013) - Bruce Dern: black and white and all colour in Alexander Payne's Nebraska
- The Independent (08/Feb/2013) - A brilliant Hopkins makes a fully rounded Hitch
- The Independent (11/Jul/2013) - Alfred Hitchcock's silent films join UNESCO cultural archive
- The Independent (11/Mar/2013) - Full scream ahead for the master's mystery woman
- The Independent (15/Jan/2013) - Obituary: Jon Finch
- The Independent (16/Mar/2013) - How dare the BBC call Hitchcock a lascivious lech
- The Independent (17/Dec/2013) - Joan Fontaine
- The Independent (17/Dec/2013) - Joan Fontaine dies at 96, but will sister Olivia mourn her?
- The Independent (21/Aug/2013) - Film legend who promised more than she delivered
- The Independent (21/Aug/2013) - Grace Kelly: Film legend who promised more than she delivered
- The Independent (22/Jun/2013) - There were paparazzi hiding under my bed!
- The Independent (23/Jan/2013) - Who was the real Hitchcock?
- The Independent (23/Mar/2013) - California screaming
- The Independent (29/Aug/2013) - Obituary: Gilbert Taylor
- The Journal of Literature and Film (2013) - Che Vuoi? Beyond the Cartesian Space in Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound
- The New Republic (2013) - He Had to Look
- The New Republic (30/Aug/2013) - Why Alfred Hitchcock Still Lives
- The Press (14/Feb/2013) - Hitched to his horror
- The Sunday Times (27/Jan/2013) - Which Hitch?
- The Telegraph (08/Feb/2013) - Mrs Alfred Hitchcock: The Unsung Partner
- The Telegraph (14/Jan/2013) - Obituaries: Jon Finch
- The Telegraph (16/Dec/2013) - Joan Fontaine, Oscar-winning actress, dies aged 96
- The Telegraph (16/Dec/2013) - Joan Fontaine: a classic blonde beauty who clearly wasn't as frail as she looked
- The Telegraph (16/Dec/2013) - Obituary: Joan Fontaine
- The Telegraph (20/Jul/2013) - Celebrate 50 years of Averys champagne
- The Telegraph (21/Apr/2013) - Perspectives: Jonathan Ross: Alfred Hitchcock - Made in Britain, ITV, review
- The Telegraph (21/Apr/2013) - Review: Jonathan Ross: Alfred Hitchcock - Made in Britain
- The Times (15/Jan/2013) - Jon Finch
- The Times (19/Oct/2013) - Grace Kelly film ruined by greed and ego, says director
- The Village Voice (2013) - "The Hitchcock 9" Reveals a Young Master
- The Washington Post (02/Aug/2013) - Hitchcock's restored first film shows roots of fascination with dance
- The Washington Post (04/Aug/2013) - Hitchcock's fascination with dance
- The Washington Post (18/Jul/2013) - Alfred Hitchcock's silent films find a new life
- The Washington Post (20/Jul/2013) - Hitchcock's silent films given new life
- Times Literary Supplement (2013) - Family plots