Ladywell Street, West Ham, London
Ladywell Street is a short dead-end street situated off Plaistow Grove, West Ham, and formerly contained residential housing.
Much of the area underwent redevelopment after the Second World War.
2 Ladywell Street
On this archive map from 1895, the most likely property to have been 2 Ladywell Street is coloured red, with the back garden coloured green.
- Manbey Grove, Stratford, London (0.8 miles)
- 29 Louise Road, Stratford, London (0.8 miles)
- 80 Windmill Lane, Stratford, London (0.9 miles)
- Maryland Point, Stratford, London (1 mile)
- Stratford, London (1.2 miles)