Motion Picture Daily (03/Jun/1936) - The Hidden Power (advert)
- article: The Hidden Power
- journal: Motion Picture Daily (03/Jun/1936)
- issue: volume 39, number 130, pages 10-11
- journal ISSN:
- publisher: Quigley Publishing Co.
- keywords: Alfred Hitchcock, Gaumont British Picture Corporation Limited, Robert Donat, Sabotage (1936), Sylvia Sidney
- Early publicity for the film that became Sabotage (1936). Robert Donat was forced to drop out due to ill-health and was replaced by John Loder. The advert was part of a 24-page colour spread promoting Gaumont-British films.